13 November 2007

Finally....

I am done being lazy. I went to the Y today and signed up! I couldn't take it anymore putting it off, making excuses, and waiting for the base gym to do something. I haven't been to the gym in exactly 5 months this coming Thursday. In that 5 months I have put back on 16 of the 22 pounds I lost going to the gym for 7 months. The gym here is nothing like GF not only do they have limited aerobics classes, they have no Mommy Co-Op or childcare to speak of. Boy were we spoiled! They did recently open a family fun room however they have limited it to ages 3-10, well that just won't work for me. So I checked out home daycare and they want $5/hr per kid, that would be roughly $40 a week just for Kamdyn. Then I decided to check out the Y. What a deal...$52.25 a month, free classes, and FREE CHILDCARE for however much I want to be there! Oh and my family can use whatever they want too. So there you have it I will be at the gym tommorrow again...Finally!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you!!!

Anonymous said...

That's great, it's so hard to get motivated and start again...I'm proud of you!