Edit:Yes, those are Snickerdoodles
14 November 2007
147
That's the number of cookies I baked after I went to the gym this morning. I know, what am I doing baking a gazillion cookies if I am going back to the gym? Well I have that cookie exchange/card making thing tommorrow and holy cow 18 people are participating so I need to make 9 dozen cookies. I know, 9 dozen is not 147 but I figured I was already baking I might as well make some more so I can throw them in the freezer for when the base or anywhere else decides they need a bunch of cookies or maybe I am just having a bad day and need some for myself:)

Edit:Yes, those are Snickerdoodles
Edit:Yes, those are Snickerdoodles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
holy crap!!!! that is alot!!!
What kind are they?
Are those Snickerdoodles?
Post a Comment