07 November 2007

Alright Already...

If you all don't stop bugging me I may just quit...October...hmmm, where do I start? Well how about the beginning, darn I turned the date thingy off on my camera so I guess I don't know when this was taken but it was after my last blog and before today. Oh and it was a Sunday cuz here's the story. Tom ventured out for a Sunday paper and donuts cuz that's what he likes to do on Sunday morning, yes we can have the paper delivered but why when he can get donuts while he is out. Well this particular day he took Bailey with him and she saw the largest apples she had ever seen and asked if she could buy them and he said yes. Why not they are apples and they are healthy and we could all share. Little did he know that 3 healthy apples would cost him $7.00!!!! But he had already told Bailey she could have them and didn't want to break her heart I guess. Me, I would have said holy ****, sorry baby but we cannot get THOSE apples. So anyway he brings them home and I know how much those things cost and say so how much were they and he just smiles. Well Kamdyn of course wanted one right away so here she is. I think the thing is as big as her head!

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Holy moly, those are some big apples! Are they honeycrisp?

MandySue said...

How 'bout them apples!