15 June 2008

A bunch of us from the neighborhood went Strawberry picking at the local orchard, I think all together there was 11 of us. Once again, fun was had by all and many berries were eaten. I spared the neighbors by not posting most of their pictures but a few ended up on here anyway :) Sorry guys!




3 comments:

MandySue said...

strawberry picking!!!! I am so jealous. Looks like you all had fun!! Yum, I love strawberries.

Ellen said...

I was REALLY hoping to go strawberry picking with the kids here, but mono got in the way of that. Darn, maybe next year. I think we are going to try the orchard in July when peaches are in season.

MandySue said...

peaches too, Oh I am so jealous. I might try for raspberries. I think they have a u-pick thing off highway 2. We tried last year but we were a little late.