06 May 2008
Playset
Hmmm, let's see, what else do I have pictures of? OK, here ia our latest project that took much longer than anticipated. It came in 3 separate boxes with a piece of paper listing what pieces were in that box but nothing telling you in the instructions which box to look in first so sometimes the piece you were looking for was in the last box you checked and the pieces were not labeled so you had to measure them to find the right one UGGGGHHHH!!!! Glad that one is over with, now onto the next project....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh wow! Now that is a swingset! Jealous. Have you gone down the slide yourself. I would have to try at least once...
Looks like hours of fun! Laurelei is now climbing into CJ's big bed and insisting that she sleep there as well. Kids are funny.
wow, I am waiting on birthday pictures you know!!!
Post a Comment