...and she got glasses! Just kidding, those are just a toy. Actually they are from my Cabbage Patch kid I had when I was a kid. Although I do think she may have the same issue as Bailey has with one eye being stronger than the other, we will get that checked this month so I may update this with real glasses.
06 May 2008
Earings!...and...Glasses?
Also as promised, here is a picture of Kamdyn's earings she got done probably 2 months ago now. Everything worked out great and her ears are much less sensitive than Bailey's are. I think we may be able to use any earings in her ears instead of only certain ones like Bailey.

...and she got glasses! Just kidding, those are just a toy. Actually they are from my Cabbage Patch kid I had when I was a kid. Although I do think she may have the same issue as Bailey has with one eye being stronger than the other, we will get that checked this month so I may update this with real glasses.
...and she got glasses! Just kidding, those are just a toy. Actually they are from my Cabbage Patch kid I had when I was a kid. Although I do think she may have the same issue as Bailey has with one eye being stronger than the other, we will get that checked this month so I may update this with real glasses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Such pretty earrings. We have to use simply whispers earrings with Ashley otherwise she breaks out.
I still wonder how you ended up with 2 red heads...and I didn't even get .one.
Post a Comment