Well, let's see...I guess I have to start with some of August too...Bailey started school at her new school off base which is taking some getting used to. They are much more aware of who comes in especially since they don't know me well yet. I can't just walk in and have lunch with her I have to check in at the office and get a big sticker pass for my shirt. It's nice to know they are like that so that I feel better about her being there. Her classroom is just as small and crowded as it was at Eielson and her teacher is just as scatter-brained. I've come to the conclusion one must have that quality to work with children of that age. Bailey likes her new teacher and school just as much as the old and is doing well. We had some old friends from GF come visit us for Labor Day weekend. They are now stationed at Whiteman AFB in Missouri. Bailey had her 7th birthday. Then my Mom, Grandma, and Aunt Joan came to visit. Then another friend from GF came to visit on their way to Kansas where they will be stationed. So I have been pretty busy in between visits. The good thing is that with each visitor I was able to get more of the house unpacked and organized before they came, so bring on the visitors cuz I have A LOT left to do. My current project is still Bailey's room becasue of all the visitors I have to keep stopping and cleanign up my mess in her room then I forget about it for a while. All I have left to do is the rainbow. I got the window treatments and polka dots up yesterday! Tom has finished the two most important parts in the basement, the storage room and the mechanical room. Now I can put away all the stuff we never use and shut the door and now Kamdyn can't turn off the furnace or turn down the water heater anymore. Yippee no more cold showers! The rest of the basement will have to wait for now. Here are some pictures of our adventures over the past month.... OK well nevermind, Blogger is not cooperating so I will have to add the pics later.
Bailey's First Day of School

The "Big Arch" as Kamdyn calls it EVERYTIME we see it


Bailey's 7th Birthday

Grant's Farm



Kamdyn climbed up on John's lap for no apparent reason but J.J. was not going to share his daddy so he had to join her.

Kamdyn and J.J. were diving into the pool in the basement.

Kamdyn was rolling up in the blanket with Maddie
1 comment:
It's about time *wink* *wink*
Post a Comment