
And oh by the way... Bailey has finally lost those two front teeth that had gone so astray and were looking like real beaver teeth. For those of you who did not see them, the new teeth were coming in and had released the old ones from behind and were pushing them out towards the front, a real site to see, sorry I did't get a picture. She lost them one month too late. I so wanted her to be able to sing "All I Want For Christmas Is My Two front Teeth". Oh well maybe with the next one. Anyway now there is a gap in front so big she can fit her entire tongue through.
3 comments:
You have let that pile up! Wow! hehe. Hey if you clean it and take a picture of it, maybe I will do a pretty OSW for your reward! hehe
hehe, I went through my pile on the kitchen counter today. Mine wasn't quite as bad but still bugs the crap out of me.
Understand the horizontal surface challenge. I got off bed rest and thought, wow...it didn't look like that before...so now I'm playing catch up...invited over friends for supper, that always helps. ;) Bailey is way cute with no front teeth.
Post a Comment