Isn't that a song? Anywho here I am. No I have not fallen off the face of the Earth, nor have I merely disappeared. I just had a very busy December and have been busy on the computer with other things. Tom returned home for a short time in December and while he was here we went to Winnepeg and enjoyed the Children's Museum with the kiddos. Bailey had her winter recital for Dance. Then driving two vehicles, because Tom was headed to Alabama on the 2nd of January for another 7 weeks, we headed to Wisconsin for the Holiday Season. After many Christmas celebrations, a wonderful New Years night out with old friends, and other occurences we are happy to be home and safe. My sister-in-law was rear-ended before Christmas (a minor fender-bender). My Dad was also rear-ended on the Interstate Christmas Eve morning as he was venturing out to do some last minute shopping. His truck was totaled but he is OK. Tom sliced the top of his finger open. My StepMom burned her hand. Then my nephew's friend's parents were killed in a car accident. So like I said before we are happy to be home and safe. Here are some pics of our adventures. Enjoy and Happy 2007
Holy crap you updated your blog! The pictures are great! Have you been losing weight? The picture is telling me you have! Bailey looks like a grown up almost!
2 comments:
Holy crap you updated your blog! The pictures are great! Have you been losing weight? The picture is telling me you have! Bailey looks like a grown up almost!
welcome back to the blog world! Great pictures!
Post a Comment