08 October 2008

OK, now an update with the pictures...


Bailey's first day of Second Grade, she loves her teacher and was lucky enough to get a student teacher too!



Apple picking with Grandma and Great Grandma and some pony rides at the apple farm


Bailey's 8th Birthday, Grandma made a Beach Cake!

My little artist decided to write on the furniture with and ink pen! Just days after I finished painting over the writing all over the walls. You have to click on the picture to get the full impact:(

2 comments:

MandySue said...

oh dear, dear, dear. That poor couch. We like to color on things here too. I got to clean blue crayon of our new recliner the other day, that was fun. And I was just telling my sister that I needed to go get a magic eraser to clean the red and blue graffiti off my walls.

MandySue said...

Ok, I am so sad. You had time to change your layout but not a single moment since October 8th to blog...I'm crying here!!! Begging for an update...