19 July 2008

Month In Review

The last month has been pretty busy...Bailey spent 2 weeks with grandma and when I went to get her I brought my niece home with us for what was supposed to be 5 weeks but turned into just over 3. Tom has been back and forth to Georgia again since the beginning of June and that will continue through September or October and then should be less frequent than it is now. While my niece was here we stayed pretty busy:
We went to the City Museum, they have an outdoor play structure that is a bunch of stories high and a bunch of really cool stuff inside.

We went to the most beautiful park in the middle of the city.

We went to the Zoo.

We did the local fireworks thing. We were going to go into the city for the fireworks but they moved the location due to flooding and we didn't want to venture into unknown territory in the middle of the night.


We fished in the pond.

We went to Six Flags twice in one week. Once with Tom and the neighbors then again a few days later with a couple of girls I know here. It was the 3 of us girls and 7 kids!






...AND the girls learned how to balance blueberries on thier noses:)

How's that for an update?
Oh yeah, Bailey had 2 weeks of summer school in there somewhere...

3 comments:

amkok said...

I kept wondering when you were going to update on here. Very nice.

Ellen said...

You guys are having lots of fun! I like the blueberries. That is a very special talent :)

MandySue said...

Holy Heck, now that is an update

Loved the pictures

We have only 252 days left at GF before we move back to WA. Mike sent me the countdown today:)

What little monkeys you have on your hands. I miss your girls! oh and you too!!!

your yard looks fabulous!!