01 April 2008

Bad Day...



So I am cleaning because I am having visitors this weekend and I find pencil all over my living room wall and my newly painted hallway. Of course Kamdyn confesses with her new word YUP, and she is also willing to take her picture by the evidence. Then I go to the Y for my usual morning workout and alone time and I am interrupted because Kamdyn won't let the caregivers put her down. I go in and she is fine just wanting attention I guess. Then nap time rolls around and I'm thinking this should be a good nap day cuz she is tired, nope not happening. Instead she is in there opening and closing her closet door and disassembling her bed. Later today she decides to unroll the toilet paper so Tom decides to wrap her in it...OMG she was so upset that he wrapped her in it I had to take a picture. So needless to say i didn't get much cleaning done. Better luck tommorrow!
And oh by the way Kamdyn got her ears pierced a few weeks ago I just haven't taken pictures and her bed finally came in so I will take pictures of that too.

5 comments:

MandySue said...

Oh my goodness, I so know those days.

Ellen said...

Lucky you! I am cleaning AFTER the visitors which is way worse than cleaning before the visitors arrive.

Anonymous said...

in the second pic she is saying "you are a bad mommy and daddy" lol...she looks so grown up now!!

MandySue said...

okay, it has been a month, please post:) I waited patiently checking often. If you only got a dollar for every time I checked your blog you'd be rich...

ItsJustMeHeather said...

Mandy and I have the same morning routine I think. May is here.... Let's get an update