Hallway, tan looks better in real life :(
Master Bath, blue
Kamdyn's room, yes, those are Cricket flowers. She is getting a new bed in a couple weeks so I will take a new picture then.
Bailey's room, yes the same color as in GF but with polka dots and a 4 month rainbow
Kitchen and Dining green haha the color is really not this bright I think it was the lighting
5 comments:
I likey, great job....but you KNOW what happens when you paint....you are awefully brave *wink* (and I gotta tell you....I "heard" SU colors in my head as I was looking at the pics hehe)
Nice...Maybe now you will get those Okinawa orders I want you to have :)
Is that a Certainly Celery kitchen, or a Sage Shadow? :) (I'm right there with ya Susan)
Kamdyn's room is too fun for words! I can't wait to get my house painted!!
I love the bright kids rooms!!! How cute and the blue and brown bathroom. I love it! Such inspiration. I really want to paint again but I know we will be moving in a year so, nope!
Great job! Maybe I'll have to swing by some time this summer and check it out myself! I am very impressed there is no pile in the kitchen! hehe
Post a Comment