28 February 2008

Past 2 months in pictures...

Ok here is a quick catch up on what has happened during my blogging strike...
Kamdyn got a horse for Christmas that she won't get off of...

Tom has gotten Kamdyn addicted to scrath off tickets...

Kamdyn has turned into a vegetarian(not really but I made Tom a salad for lunch one day and before he could sit down to eat it Kamdyn had started in on it).

Tom got promoted and I got roses for being his wife...

Bailey went ice skating with her Brownie troop...

Kamdyn made raisin toast all be herself while no one was watching, at least I know she could feed herself if she ever got left alone somehow.

The girls and I built a snowman...

I learned how to rollerskate all over again but sorry there are no pictures. Bailey's school does a fundraiser at the roller rink and I decided to try it, needless to say I was 1 of only 4 or 5 parents that decided to don the pretty skates. It was so much fun we went back the next weekend when Tom got home and we all had a blast. Kamdyn is a very good skater too and cries when it is time to leave.

5 comments:

Bev said...

Hello!!!!!! Welcome to blogging! LOL

Anonymous said...

That was a GREAT overview of what we've been missin' from the B family :)

I can sleep better tonight because you blogged hehe

Ellen said...

I think we can all sleep better now! hehe...Glad to see Kamdyn is thinking of JJ LOL! I really wanted to see you on skates. That would have been nice!

MandySue said...

ah ha, Ashley was playing with the toaster this morning. She didn't have bread handy but she did find the lever thingy pretty entertaining. Thank goodness ours has a senser so it won't stay down without bread in it.

I love your snowman!!!!

Anonymous said...

Well hello Tanya. Glad you are still around.