Hi all, I know it's been a while but there wasn't much happening and then it all happened at once AGAIN...
We went to Florida for what was supposed to be a welcome home holiday celebration for my brother who is currently overseas and was supposed to be home but was extended as we all know happens more often that not. I drove the kids and I to Atlanta where Tom was TDY the week prior to us leaving and we stayed there overnight then headed on to Orlando for a week then on the way back we stopped overnight in Chatanooga to see the sights. We got home on Sunday the 23rd and had to finish getting ready for our own Christmas in our own place for probably only the second or third time since I left home. Oh and by the way sometime in there I was supposed to make and send out Christmas cards...OOOPS...they were bought at the BX on Sunday...and will be in the mail soon I hope. So here are some pictures of our adventures.
Sea World with Dolly the Dolphin and Cousins
Lookout Mountain
Kamdyn with Santa
I actually got a picture of Kamdyn with Santa and then she had her eyes closed. We were on the Polar Express Experience at Sea World and just walking along the exhibit and there he was and she just walked up to him like it was what we were supposed to do and I took the picture, it was great cuz I didn't think I was gonna get her that close cuz she always freaks out at stuff like that.
1 comment:
Cute! So Florida was fun?
Post a Comment