03 July 2007

Our New House

Here are some pictures of our new place. It is a little smaller than what we were used to in Grand Forks but it has a full basement that we plan on finishing as funds allow. It is new construction so there are a few things left to do, like the back stairs off the house and the sod in the yard. One nice thing about the neighborhood is that a friend of Tom's from the Forks is only about 3 houses away from us and they have a teenage babysitter, hehe. It is in a subdivision with a pool and private lake to fish in. So here it is:
Front of House


Entry and Living Room


Kitchen


Master Bedroom


Back of House

6 comments:

Bev said...

Really nice! I'm so glad that things are going smoothly!! :)

Anonymous said...

wow Tanya, taking the big plunge. The house looks really nice. Hope you are having fun in the land of the cheese heads.

Anonymous said...

Very nice house. I'm green with envy. I want a house.

I miss you, did I tell you that?

Gonna go cry now :(

Ellen said...

That is a really nice countertop to start your "pile o stuff" hehe

MandySue said...

any new updates yet? I miss you bunches! I am crawling in my hideout to cry!

MandySue said...

are you moving in yet? How's it going? Can't wait for updates!