I will fill you all in on the whole process when we are done.
18 June 2007
Moving
So the moving process is officially started and the packers come tommorrow, no, not the Green Bay Packers. We have officially decluttered and feel really good about the lack of crap (for lack of a better word)that we will be moving this time around. However, I did realize we need to cut down on the battery operated kind of toys we have for the kids as when we emptied the toys we produced and entire gallon size ziplock bag and I am sure we missed a few. So here is a picture so you can get the whole picture hehe. My postings will be sparse for the next month or so until we get settled (because I post so often when I am settled).
I will fill you all in on the whole process when we are done.
I will fill you all in on the whole process when we are done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Tanya...were those really from the "kids" toys? hehe
I miss you
Susan
Post a Comment