01 April 2007

CHIRP CHIRP

As I sat down to read the paper this morning, the phone rang and it was a friend of mine asking me if I had read the paper yet, because that's what I do on Sunday morning. I said I just sat down and that's when she told me that Cricuts were on sale at Michael's for $139, yes, I said $139. I couldn't believe it, I had been wanting to buy one but waiting for the right time. You see another dear friend of mine owns one and I just use her when I feel the need. When we got our orders last month I said I would have to buy one before we leave so I knew I would be getting my own soon. Well then as you read they cancelled our orders so again I was not in a hurry to get one. Well about 2 weeks ago on a whim we were at Wal-Mart and decided now could be a good time to get one because, well, no reason really but they were only $169 there and much more anywhere else and we were there already. The only thing was they didn't have any in stock. So there I was again with no real reason to buy one, then my flip-flop footed friend called and the rest is history and I now own one of my very own as do 2 of my other friends who got in the car with me this morning to be there when Michael's opened!

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Yeah, I saw that too....BUT I am on a total NO Micheal's binge. They were REALLY rude to me last time I was there. So I am protesting them and have to shop at Hobby Lobby which is a bit further away, but none the less I did find some good deals there on Sat!

Anonymous said...

Chirp chirp!