31 October 2006

October












As I sat down at the computer today to look at many meaningless things and waste more time that I complain I have not enough of I realized it is October 31st. In case you haven't noticed a pattern I have only managed to BLOG once a month. With it being the 31st I figured I better get an entry in here so as not to break the monthly pattern. So October started off with us taking our Bi-annual (I think that's what you call every other year) trip to Florida. It was wonderful to spend so much time not having to think about anything, especially those horizontal surfaces that stare at me all day at home. The trip was also a chance for the kids and I to spend some more time with Tom before he was to take off on another trip overseas once we returned home. He will only be there a short time this round but will be heading to Alabama in January for a class he needs to attend. Since he's been gone the girls and I have been busy with Fall and Halloween activities and many Pampered Chef parties :) amongst other things. So here are a few pictures of our October. Kamdyn really didn't enjoy the ocean when we went the first time, I think it was a bit noisy and intimidating but then we went to the Gulf side and she seemed better. Oh and we woke up one morning to a gazillion hot air balloons taking off over Disney and we could see them off the patio of our place, the girls really liked that. I don't have any pictures of Disney cuz we've been there done that and it was just Tom and I and Bailey that went this year. We did go to Busch Gardens this year for the first time since we were both kids so I did take some pictures of that. It seems Kamdyn is gonna enjoy rides a lot more than Bailey does.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's about time, can't wait to see pics!!

MandySue said...

seriously, once a month, come on girlie! I can't believe how much Bailey looks like her mamma. She is growing up so much!

Ellen said...

Holy crap! You updated this thing! Bailey does look like her momma! I never realized that! And Kamdyn has hair! You are a liar! She has lots of it from the pictures!