23 August 2006
Bailey Is Off To Kindergarten
So after a summer that seemed like it took forever the day has finally come to send Bailey off to Kindergarten. It was a very joyous day for all of us, no tears on either end. I was a little disappointed to see that out of 19 kids in the class there were only three parents that brought their baby to school for the first day of the rest of their academic life. I am guessing when the class needs volunteers the same three will be there then too. I wouldn't have missed it for the world, neither will I miss any opportunity to share in her education over the next 13 years. Oh and I need to find something constructive to do during the day while Kamdyn is napping cuz I was bored out of my mind today(No, I didn't take that time to clean off my kitchen counter, that is always last on my list). So when I asked Bailey if Kindergarten is everything she thought it would be she answered, "no, this room is too small", go figure. After school I asked her if she had a good day and she said, "no, my friends were being mean and pushing me". Sounds like it's time to make new friends. Well I am off to get the nightime routine of baths and bed started, hopefully it won't be another month and a half before I blog again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Holy Crap...I Do Have 2 Children!
ha ha....congrats to Bailey what a big girl! Hey it's about time for an update.....
Well, she might not like that room or those mean pushing kids but she looks happy in that pic!
I *heart* kindergarten! 3 down, one to go...75% of the Efam kids out the door!
Post a Comment