


Ok, so it's 18 days later, like I said before I don't get much free time. I am at my mom's house now too so I really don't have much time cuz her house is not babyproofed so I can't just leave Kamdyn to play while I get on the computer. In the past couple weeks we have traveled to Wisconsin and Kamdyn has turned 1. Here are a couple pictures for y'all.
4 comments:
About stinkin time!!! HaHa! Happy Birthday Kamdyn! (did I spell it right
this time?)
That many tweety birds in one spot is too scary for me :)
Happy Birthday Ms Kamdyn! :) What a cutie-pie! And that cake is just beautiful! Love the cupcake in the middle with tweety bird. :)
Good luck in the unbaby-proofed house!! :(
My Grandma is a Tweety Bird collector so Bailey said we had to have a Tweety Bird cake and then we thought we should take a picture with all the Tweety Birds since they were there and she had a Tweety Bird Birthday:)
Ha, I collected Tweety stuff when I was younger. That many tweetyies bring back memories.
Happy Birthday Kamdyn!!!
Post a Comment